Sunny Sun Sunshine Picture Storybook Exploring the Sun & Rain by SK Beasley
Sunny Sun Sunshine is winner of the Mom's Choice Award. This children's hardcover storybook teaches preschool children the importance of looking on the sunny side. Rhyming, lyrical text and colorful illustrations tell the story of Sunny Sun Sunshine shining down on his friends as they play in the park and Cloudy McDoubt surprises them with an unexpected rain shower. Children learn that a sunny attitude can make even a rainy day fun. A preschool storybook about children exploring in the park during a rain shower and learning there can always be a bright side to any situation if you look for it. Your child can read along with fresh characters and lyrical text on 24 beautifully illustrated pages. This book introduces weather, sun and clouds in a way that also demonstrates the importance of friendship, kindness, gratefulness, patience and positive attitude. Your child can read and learn with lyrical, rhyming text from award winning author Stephanie K. Beasley and the fun, fresh and beautifully illustrated characters by award winning illustrator Sally Randall.
- A fun way for children to learn about weather, believing the best in others and sharing
- Written in rhyming flowing sentences that tell the story of Sunny and his friends who learn that even though a sunny day turns cloudy they can still find adventures in the park
- Fresh new characters and text engage little readers
- Captivating illustration and learning lessons on every page.
- For ages 2 to 5
- Written by Mom's Choice award winning author Stephanie Beasley
- Illustrated by award winning artist Sally Randall
- First title in the My First Impressions Exploring Series by Small Fry Beginnings