Crayon Rocks Holiday Gift of 20 Soy Colors in Red Velvet Bag
Crayon Rocks are designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting. The shape allows small fingers to apply color in large, wide strokes. Used by occupational therapists and preschool teachers to develop fine motor skills. Crayon Rocks are vibrantly colored and make beautifully textured art work similar to oil pastels. Crayon Rocks are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D 4236 and CPSIA. Made in rural Kentucky, U.S.A. Length of each crayon is approximately 1 ¼ by ¾ inch. Images on photos may appear larger. WARNING: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision. These all natural soy wax crayons are made from USA grown soybeans and colored with natural mineral powders.
Since a child's first writing tool is usually a crayon, that crayon should be one that encourages him or her to use thumb, first and second fingers in a tripod grip. This is what makes Crayon Rocks a wonderful tool for fine motor development. Because of their shape, they do not allow kids to easily grip them in a closed fist which deters fine motor development and are also more resistant to breaking.
Children with cerebral palsy, autism, developmental delays and various forms of learning disabilities have tested Crayon Rocks in the classroom. Parents and teachers of special needs students often tell me how much their children love them.
- Non-toxic| all natural soy wax crayons in 20 colors
- Holiday red| Holiday green| silver| white| red| green| blue| egg yolk yellow| black| brown| orange| purple| pink| grass green| sky blue| sunshine yellow| gray| tan| peach in a red velvet bag. Holiday tagged| packed in a white kraft box| bedded in holiday tissue paper ready for gifting.
- A gifting card is attached.
- Crayon size is 1 1/4 x ¾ inch (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller| volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons
- Size was carefully selected for the hands of young children!
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3. Use with appropriate supervision.